Monday, March 23, 2009

Let's get it started in here.

Well...I decided to bit the blogger bullet to create a crafting blog.
So why not start it off with a little get to know me session? Sounds like a plan to me.

I go more frequently by my nickname of Sayra and have just recently turned 25 (yesterday, actually). I graduated college in 2007 as a theatre major and have a love for costume and make-up design. I also love children's theatre and working back stage. I love playing in photoshop and create various blends, LJ icons, and cartoon dolling. I also dable a bit in drawing and some painting. When I do costume design, I like using water colored pencils the most and I have a passion for all things stationary and sharpies. Craft wise, I love fiddling with felt and simple crocheting. I also enjoy sewing, though I kind of hate cutting out patterns. Recently, I've gotten more interested in polymer clay and customizing/repainting doll faces.

So, that's about me in a nutshell. I can't wait to start getting started and sharing my crafting things and ideas as well as learing what others produce as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment